Sunday, October 16, 2011

Special Wedding Favors

I just got married October 13 2011. I made my own favors to match the color scheme of the flowers I had in my bouquet and centerpieces. Red, orange, purple, hot pink and deep green. The cookies were HUGE...about 6" tall. I flooded them with an ivory color and then did some flower designs with the brush embroidery technique cascading on one side. The centers of the flowers I added a little silver luster dust for some sparkle. They came out beautiful & everyone loved them. I will always remember these because they were my wedding favors AND...because they are the one cookie that literally took me the longest to decorate. haha...luckily it was for a special occasion ;)


1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing. You are so talented. Those cookies are works of art.

    ReplyDelete